Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Speedmax CF SLX Hydration&Bento box - replacement
Quote | Reply
Hi! I searched the whole web, not finding anyone selling the Bentobox or hydration of the canyon speedmax cf slx.
Couldn't find anything on Canyons (or profile design) Website either, to buy them seperate from the bike.

Had the same problems with the Plasma 5 Setup, but with a bit of search I was able to find everything individual new and unused by trustworthy sellers. :D

Have you guys seen the bento box or the hydration system anywhere from anyone? Would also buy used ones for replacement, but as mentioned before, these are impossible to get!

Greetings
Nick

sent from my iPhone
Quote Reply
Re: Speedmax CF SLX Hydration&Bento box - replacement [Stromlinie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Nick,

Have you tried contacting Canyon directly? I have found several accessories for my speedmax (which werent on the site) simply by emailing them.
Quote Reply
Re: Speedmax CF SLX Hydration&Bento box - replacement [Stromlinie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stromlinie wrote:
Hi! I searched the whole web, not finding anyone selling the Bentobox or hydration of the canyon speedmax cf slx.
Couldn't find anything on Canyons (or profile design) Website either, to buy them seperate from the bike.

Had the same problems with the Plasma 5 Setup, but with a bit of search I was able to find everything individual new and unused by trustworthy sellers. :D

Have you guys seen the bento box or the hydration system anywhere from anyone? Would also buy used ones for replacement, but as mentioned before, these are impossible to get!

Greetings
Nick

I don't have info on the Canyon, but am curious where you found the Scott parts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Think you can order directly from canyon but if not, i have extras. I'm based in Denmark. PM me if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Speedmax CF SLX Hydration&Bento box - replacement [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that you can easily buy it from Canyon directly. At least my friend did. He wanted to have a spare one (!?) and bought the second one
Quote Reply
Re: Speedmax CF SLX Hydration&Bento box - replacement [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you guys for the quick replies! So I guess i simply have to email canyon :D Otherwise I will come back to you jakesdk! Thank you all!

For summitak the Scott parts:
https://www.westbrookcycles.co.uk/...age-box-2017-p259791
https://www.westbrookcycles.co.uk/...-bottle-2017-p259792
Whole setup for around 90 pounds at this UK seller. Last time I found a german seller, too.
So if you are interested in that one i can sure look that one up again :)
The Bento is pretty neat for the price! with zipties and tape, or even screws - that is definitely the best bang for the buck in my opinion!

Cheers,
Nick

sent from my iPhone
Quote Reply