Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sockless shoe recommendations
Quote | Reply
Looking for a recommendation for shoes that are great for going sockless for 10k and less races.

I've tried the Zoot but they have too big of a drop for me. A 4-5mm drop feels best for me.

Any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Sockless shoe recommendations [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Asics Hyper Tri 3 are an incredibly comfortable and sockless shoe. Heel-to-toe drop is only 6mm. Pretty lightweight.

I've run both long and short distance in them and they're super solid. Best iteration of the hyper tri line so far.
Last edited by: TriowaCPA: Jun 27, 17 7:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x2 on the Asics HyperTri. Also I have used Hyperspeeds fro Asics and Saucony Type A shoes.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Sockless shoe recommendations [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect - just ordered a pair of Hyper Tri 3. Revie a said they run super small so we'll see. Thanks for suggestions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Balance 1400 is very comfortable sockless. But probably has more drop than you want (can't remember exactly).
Quote Reply
Re: Sockless shoe recommendations [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
surroundhound wrote:
New Balance 1400 is very comfortable sockless. But probably has more drop than you want (can't remember exactly).

Just checked and they have a 10mm drop. So definitely wouldn't work for me. Thanks for suggestion though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've used the first and second generation Hyper Tri's and wear the same size as any other Asics shoe (9)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UnderArmor has several running shoes with a wraparound inner liner that's meant to be comfy without socks.

Sharon McN
@IronCharo
#TeamZoot
Clif Bar Pace Team 2003-2018
Quote Reply