Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowtwich signature PSA
Quote | Reply
I just noticed this morning that all of my posts now have two lines between my signature and my post.

I always had a line separating them, now ST has apparently added a line for everyone. So if you have a line, you will now have two.

You may or may not care, I thought that my posts looked pretty stupid with two lines and removed mine from my signature.

WTYM.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwich signature PSA [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So there is; thanks, BLeP

You may want to stop into FTDA's OCD thread, just to say "Hi!"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool. Now my blog looks more official.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Training/Racing Log - http://www.earthdaykid.com/blog --- Old Training/Racing Log - http://colinlaughery.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought that my posts looked pretty stupid

Taken out of context for posterity.

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwich signature PSA [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don't just look stupid...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nah, it's sort of an old-school cool to have two lines; it shows that you had a line before it was cool to have a line. I've added another line to mine, just to show that I'm cooler than old-school cool.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwich signature PSA [AlwaysCurious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, you made a road!

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that's real nice. I had my own DIY line of *************************** but the ST approved line
is much more aero.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I just noticed this morning that all of my posts now have two lines between my signature and my post.

I always had a line separating them, now ST has apparently added a line for everyone. So if you have a line, you will now have two.

You may or may not care, I thought that my posts looked pretty stupid with two lines and removed mine from my signature.

WTYM.

Signatures are the bumper stickers of internet forums. No one cares about your honor roll student.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwich signature PSA [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

WTYM.

Signatures are the bumper stickers of internet forums. No one cares about your honor roll student.

Well, your mom.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwich signature PSA [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

WTYM.

Exactly. You win Slowtwitch today.
Quote Reply