Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowman, when are we going to get a ST app
Quote | Reply
Creeping on the forum during “non-browsing” hours is tedious. Any chance we’ll get an app with the forum and headlines in our newsfeed?

just your average age grouper . no one special . no scientific knowledge . just having fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, when are we going to get a ST app [way2sloow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman - I have a company that specializes in developing apps specifically for publishers and forums. Would be excited to discuss.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, when are we going to get a ST app [way2sloow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crap. Don’t you hate it when you don’t know what ‘“non-browsing” hours‘ means?

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive typos and autocorrects.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, when are we going to get a ST app [SLOgoing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why would you want one? Apps are just a way to "drive more engagement" with push notifications, collect deeper user data and serve higher paying adverts. (source: I make apps).
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, when are we going to get a ST app [ferretnt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ferretnt wrote:
Why would you want one? Apps are just a way to "drive more engagement" with push notifications, collect deeper user data and serve higher paying adverts. (source: I make apps).

+1

I don't understand why consumers demand apps that serve little purpose other than serve a webpage.

I can almost see the point with a forum, offering push notifications for replies etc, but ST already does a brilliant job of that via email.

And what the hell are "non-browsing hours"? My version of Chrome works 24/7.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, when are we going to get a ST app [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:
.....And what the hell are "non-browsing hours"? My version of Chrome works 24/7.
+2
Quote Reply