Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [olddude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"...and if not the lap dancer needs to work on their technique."

Don't be elitist! Ironman is a sport for everyone. Just because one person might not give a good lap dance doesn't mean that you can just go and criticize their technique. Perhaps a lap dance takes some people longer than it does others, well so what?!? That doesn't mean they shouldn't be dancing. Maybe they are just happy to be there dancing, and aren't concerned with being the most sleazy, grindy, or fastest dancer that ever wrapped a leg around a pole.

Geez, the next thing you know you guys will be saying that anyone who takes more than 15 minutes to get a lap dance shouldn't even be doing Ironman races, and that you shouldn't call your boys to tell them that you're getting a lap dance during Ironman. ;p

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is just a silly question -

why not ask - should I eat and breath during an IM?

IF at any time you can get a lap dance - stop the world and get the dance!

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are currently in negotiations with a few manufacturers. There is a US company that wants to custom-make the chairs, but isn't willing to give M-Dot the cut they want. There is also a Chinese manufacturer that can make the chairs very cheaply, but only in quantities of 100,000 or more.

That said, M-Dot is trying to ink a deal with the North American Pimp Association to make the M-Dot chair the standard lap dance chair of many strip clubs. If this deal goes through, it is expected that the Chinese chairs will be available for $399.99 US. It will be a $30 folding chair with a $12 M-Dot sticker attached to the back. The American chair will also be available, at a price of $799.99, but will consist of a solid leather easy chair with the M-Dot being a leather inset and having mahogany details. A reclining model will be optional for 999.99, and one arm flips up to store your beverage, remote controls, or a big wad of singles.

It is expected that the chairs will be wildly popular as a way that out-of-shape geezers can remind everyone who comes to their study that once, twenty years ago, they did an Ironman.

And got a lap dance.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why didn't you do Texasman last month?
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [jmorrissey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn't talking about time heaven knows some people need pracitce which is encouraged and some just have natural endurance.

Must go swim(4700) now then get lap dance in prep for IMH
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lapdance, cell phones, laptop computers...all during an Ironman race. Why does it have to be an Ironman race?

Here's a few more to ponder.

"Should I scratch my balls during an Ironman."

"Should I grab my crotch and make adjustments to Elvis and the Band while doing an Ironman."

Just for kicks, it would be funny to see someone plant a bunch of props (laptop, Walkman, Cell phone) in their Special needs bag and go accross the finish line using all of the above while grabbing their balls.

Funny post Tibbs.

Safe training this weekend folks!!!!!
Last edited by: trichatt: Oct 1, 04 9:20
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [trichatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, village idiot here, crashing this thread like a cannonball gone wrong.

When I go to make a post I get this little tiny grey screen to write on where I used to get the big blue one. WTF? How the hell did that happen? How do I get it back to the way it was?

Lost, confused...I need my woobie...

LaWoof
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am already getting excited thinking about all the gadgets that will be available for this new event! I suspect a pacing meter would be beneficial since you would likely want to start slow and finish fast. Some men like to start fast but usually the training partner is against this. Bear in mind that if the participant is female and the lap dancer is male you have the added benefit of being able to start fast from the beginning - I believe this would place you a kilometer or two further up the road from your male competitors.

Quote | Reply
[reply]Let's see, 3 ironkids, 4 olympic, 2 Texas Hill Country and a smathering of sprints.[/reply]

Ironkids? Is that not for kids?

Did you do the 7-10yrs or the 11-14yrs?

I think it includes 100 meters swim, Cycle: 5 km and Run: 1 km. At your age you should be able to do it without too much training.

Anyway, as you indicated above you have to do much more training, perhaps a few Half Ironman races, and then enter an Ironman. We are probably taking at least 2-3 seasons, so the lap dancing routine is yet to be relevant.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman?>

During the run would be o.k.,but I wouldnt recommend it before the bike.

Riding in the aeros with full wood doesnt sound to comfortable.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [catmandu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Before the swim could be an advantage. The full wood could act as a rudder around the buoys making it easier to make those sharp turns. The tightness of the turn would naturally depend on the size of the equipment or the quality of the lapdance.

Quote | Reply
[reply]

Just for kicks, it would be funny to see someone plant a bunch of props (laptop, Walkman, Cell phone) in their Special needs bag and go accross the finish line using all of the above while grabbing their balls.[/reply]

With God and all of you slowtwitcher's as my witness, I swear that if I ever do another Ironman, this is how I will cross the finish line.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>grabbing their balls

If you do an Ironman I can do it for you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It would seem to help keep my mind off the exhaustion.
For the price of registration, the least you should get is a lap dance before the start, at each transition and a double lap dance at the end.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have a lap under that gut?

(Oh, that is so so wrong.)

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, but no cell phones.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ask your wife. :-o

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that not for kids?

I used to be a kid. It is wierd but I wan't born in my 30s.

Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [olddude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to work weekends for the next few months. It sucks.

Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pluto--Please be nice to Mr. Tibbs. or I will get one of my poodles after you! You will be three months getting the saliva off your face.

Love to all on Slowtwitch.

Monk
Quote Reply
Re: Should I get a lap dance during an Ironman? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poodles are almost as cool as rat terriers. Almost but close enough.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It would seem to help keep my mind off the exhaustion.
So long as you remember to go in through your nose and out through your mouth, then I think lap dancing would be fine...

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
..I have big manly-man poodles.
Quote Reply

Prev Next