Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shipping Advice
Quote | Reply
I need everyone advice on what is the best way to ship a bike that Im selling.

Im selling a 48 frame P2 Cervelo bike. The bike is roughly 19.2 pounds, but Im not sure what is the best way to ship it...

My local triathlon bike quote it me 65 dollars for packing my bike... is that a good price???Not sure what is the best way to ship it and how much more would that be. The shipping could be potentially from CO to FL.

Any advice/input is greatly appreciate it.
Quote Reply
Re: Shipping Advice [pagrajeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check out shipbikes.com
Quote Reply
Re: Shipping Advice [pagrajeda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pagrajeda wrote:
I need everyone advice on what is the best way to ship a bike that Im selling.

Im selling a 48 frame P2 Cervelo bike. The bike is roughly 19.2 pounds, but Im not sure what is the best way to ship it...

My local triathlon bike quote it me 65 dollars for packing my bike... is that a good price???Not sure what is the best way to ship it and how much more would that be. The shipping could be potentially from CO to FL.

Any advice/input is greatly appreciate it.

Bikeflights.com. Depends on how you value your own time. It also depends on the job. It could be done 10 minutes or an hour depending on the job. Regardless probably easier to either do the job yourself including sending or have the shop also take care of sending.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply