Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling Ironman Pula registration
Quote | Reply
Hello everyone!
I am sadly not able to take part in this year's Ironman Pula 70.3 event. I have already registered and paid the registration fee and did everything else in order to race.
I have all the numbers, receipts, and registration details, so I can provide you with all the information and proof you need to race. I am selling the registration for 250€, current registration fee is 300€. Please drop me an e-mail if interested:
klemen.bravo@gmail.com
Your sad triathlete friend from Slovenia
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [Klemen S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think you are allowed to sell it.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read the official Ironman page about the registration. Officially, you are allowed to either withdraw or transfer your registration. But neither of these options come into play in this case.
If someone wishes to race, but cannot register because the registration is already closed, or wishes to buy the slot at a lower price, it would be possible to change the registration information and allow that person to race.
For example: I will be in Pula, supporting my mother who is racing. If someone would buy my registration, we would simply head over to the information desk and change the registration information, I would hand over all the receipts and registration info I received and that person would be allowed to race.
I am not trying to scam anyone, like I said, I have all the info needed, if anyone is interested, I can send a scan of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They will not let you change the registration info and transfer to someone else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From the registration page
Withdrawal Regulations/Propisi povlaÄŤenja:
Withdrawal Regulations:

A) Transfer Option:
Transfer of slot to another race as according to Slot Transfer Policy (refer to event website for details)
B) Refund Option:
Cancellation Notices Received
50% refund of the entry fee until 4 month prior race day (May 17, 2017)
25% refund of the entry fee until 2 month prior race day (July 17, 2017)
0% refund of the entry fee after 2 month prior race day (July 18, 2017)
It is not possible to defer the slot to another year or another athlete.
Propisi povlaÄŤenja:
A) Opcija prijenosa:
Prijenos mjesta na drugu utrku sukladno pravilima o transferu mjesta (pogledajte detalje na web stranici događaja)
B) Opcija povrata novca

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not allowed. Nothing can be done. Money is lost.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is not allowed. Delete this thread.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We'll have marathoninvestigation.com keep an eye out for ya

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm, brand new user (just registered yesterday) from a country high on the list for cyber/internet fraud (Slovenia) trying to selling something that's clearly against IM's stated policy. Seems legit to me. Where do I send my money?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
logella wrote:
Hmm, brand new user (just registered yesterday) from a country high on the list for cyber/internet fraud (Slovenia) trying to selling something that's clearly against IM's stated policy. Seems legit to me. Where do I send my money?

If you hold out he'll throw in the millions he inherited from a Saudi prince too
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not being interested in my offer is one thing, but starting to joke about my nationality and my country is something else. Yes, I only joined to post this offer. But like I said, I have the receipts, confirmation that I paid the registration fee, confirmation from both ironman.com and active.com and a copy of my registration, all of which I would be willing to show to the one interested. And I also said I will be at the scene of competition, where the change would be made.
But the reaction and comments really dissapointed me. Youre right, close this thread. I dont want any business with simple-minded, racist people like you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to go read the rules before you blame anyone on here. You can't sell registrations. We have told you this but you won't listen

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Aug 29, 17 11:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been to Slovenia ... one of the best trips of my life. I plan to visit again when I do IM Austria. That said, if you persist with your sales pitch which is against IM rules, then yeah, you look like a scam artist and make your fellow countryman look bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
I've been to Slovenia ... one of the best trips of my life. I plan to visit again when I do IM Austria. That said, if you persist with your sales pitch which is against IM rules, then yeah, you look like a scam artist and make your fellow countryman look bad.
That's not true. IT just makes him look bad. Don't judge a group because of one person ignoring reality.

Yes the registrations can't be transferred and certainly can't be sold. It is against someone else's rules (Ironman), not yours or mine or anyone else's here. Complain to them if you don't like it.

BTW I'm in InfoSec. Slovenia doesn't even register. It is all Russia, China, USA, Ukraine, and some Netherlands because a lot of TOR exit nodes are there or hackers really love staging from servers hosted in a bunker the Netherlands internet is famous for.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Ironman Pula registration [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dilbert wrote:
HuffNPuff wrote:

That's not true. IT just makes him look bad. Don't judge a group because of one person ignoring reality.

Umm... have you looked at our country recently?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dilbert wrote:
Don't judge a group because of one person ignoring reality.

That's an opening line for derailing this into a Trump thread, if I've ever seen one

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Yea but because of what one person said to him he judged us all saying we were simple minded , racists ..... now that I think about it never mind.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Aug 29, 17 15:20
Quote Reply