Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selle SMP saddle
Quote | Reply
Yeah! No more numbness!!!! Finally after trying a bunch of saddles. I even got professionally fit in Orlando, but numbness continued until I switched to the saddle. Thank you Selle SMP.
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [Blue eyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What saddle were you using previously? And where was numbness anterior / posterior?
I ask because I too am looking for a new saddle, still using the stock saddle from my Felt. I have tried the Adamo line but only find this saddle comfortable on my tri bike, not on the road.
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [Blue eyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the Selle SMP Pro.. have for at least 3 years now. Best saddle for me, by far. Not a single complaint.. except the price. I will need a new one soon.. it's pretty costly.
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [atl_runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My LBS is apparently the largest SMP dealer in the country. When I bought my Felt last month I tried a couple different saddles and settled on the new SMP T2. It's been pretty awesome so far.

Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [tinytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was riding on a Adamo Road Saddle, which I will be posting for sale on the Classifieds soon.
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [tinytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Numbness was right down the middle, just where you don't need it to be!
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [mstyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there!

I'm a new "registered user" to slow twitch, BUT, have been reading forums for years. Where is your LBS? Do you live in the US? I really want to try the T2 and can't find ANYWHERE that carries it!

Thanks,

Mary
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP saddle [mtrichick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Halter's Cycles near Princeton, NJ.
Quote Reply