Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sella italia superflow rail length vs selle smp composite length?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know the rail lengths of both selle italia slr superflow and the selle smp composite saddle?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Sella italia superflow rail length vs selle smp composite length? [SamYO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Sella italia superflow rail length vs selle smp composite length? [SamYO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a SuperFlow, I'll measure it tonight. If I forget, PM me.
Last edited by: rijndael: Feb 9, 16 3:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can measure my SMP Pro when I get home, possibly the same rail length. Composite has markings up to 85mm.

Is it the overall physical length you would like to know, or the available adjustment?
Quote Reply
Re: Sella italia superflow rail length vs selle smp composite length? [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JerseyBigfoot wrote:
I can measure my SMP Pro when I get home, possibly the same rail length. Composite has markings up to 85mm.

Is it the overall physical length you would like to know, or the available adjustment?

the rail length
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Measuring between the "Stop" lines on the SLR SuperFlow, there's 6.5cm of usable rail length. You could push it to 7cm if needed.
Quote Reply
Re: Sella italia superflow rail length vs selle smp composite length? [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JerseyBigfoot wrote:

What i'm Trying to work out is before I had a Selle ialita superflow slammed right back on a 2cm setback seatpost I just trying to think how much further back the smp would be if it was slammed right back on the post too. Sounds like at least 3cm plus the smp position on the saddle is usually 1-1.5cm further back then a normal saddle due to only having 1 butt position
Quote Reply