Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott plasma 5 and 4 query
Quote | Reply
Just purchased Scott plasma 4 (10) and would like to fit the plasma 5 armrest and pads ( profile F35tt ??) and top tube storage box. Can I purchase this box and arm pads separately . Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Scott plasma 5 and 4 query [na555] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure on the pads but I have seen the box

http://www.westbrookcycles.co.uk/...age-box-2015-p259791

They are based in the UK but if they sell them I'm guessing dealers in the US do as well

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: Scott plasma 5 and 4 query [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I am in Uk and just ordered.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott plasma 5 and 4 query [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that box fit on the plasma 4? It has the right knobbies, but not clear if the headset side will line up right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Top box fits perfectly on plasma 4 (10) anyone know where I can butt the Plasma 5 armrests please. Will they fit on Plasma 4 (10) tri bar pad holders ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The F35tt pads/armrests are available separately. You can purchase them from any Profile Design dealer. You may need to have them special order if they dont have in stock. You can check our dealer link on our website - http://www.profile-design.com/dealer-finder/

JD - Product Development
Profile Design | FIST Certified | Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter | Find a Dealer
Quote Reply
Re: Scott plasma 5 and 4 query [JD@ProfileTech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD -

I just got the new Plasma 5 (Team Edition) and I love it.

However, the one issue I am running into is that the front hydration system top (the two piece rubber part that goes over the fill port) keeps popping off during my rides.

This has occurred numerous times and happened today on 3 separate occasions over a 2 hour ride.

I am checking and double checking to make sure the two pieces are in their tight but it seems as I pick up speed the wind is getting under them and blows them right off the top of the hydration system.

Any suggestions/thoughts on how to prevent this? It is a pain b/c then the fluid sprays all over the bike frame.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Scott plasma 5 and 4 query [epatnode75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
epatnode75 wrote:
JD -

I just got the new Plasma 5 (Team Edition) and I love it.

However, the one issue I am running into is that the front hydration system top (the two piece rubber part that goes over the fill port) keeps popping off during my rides.

This has occurred numerous times and happened today on 3 separate occasions over a 2 hour ride.

I am checking and double checking to make sure the two pieces are in their tight but it seems as I pick up speed the wind is getting under them and blows them right off the top of the hydration system.

Any suggestions/thoughts on how to prevent this? It is a pain b/c then the fluid sprays all over the bike frame.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Eric

Hi Eric,
Great pick on the bike, I'm glad your happy with it. We should be able to get you dialed on the hydration so you have no more frustrations. I'm thinking you have the rubber pieces on top of rather than beneath the top cap that would keep it from popping off. If this isnt the case can you post up a photo of the front end?

JD - Product Development
Profile Design | FIST Certified | Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter | Find a Dealer
Quote Reply
Re: Scott plasma 5 and 4 query [JD@ProfileTech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD,

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it.

You are correct, I actually figured it out over the weekend and was able to resolve the issue. User error. :-)

I do have one other question.

Are there are any longer and/or more flexible straws available for the front hydration system?

Thank you.

Eric
Tampa, FL
Quote Reply