Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scam....Cervelo P5 Six Di2 for sale $2500.00
Quote | Reply
This is on craigslist. First clue was the low selling price but you never know so I contacted for more information.

www.lakeland.craigslist.org/bik/4948523187.html

Seller states he is selling the bike due to an injury. I have been going back and forth about the bike and the seller will not answer any questions about damage to the bike but instead only talks about completing the transaction through EBAY ONLY. He did send additional pictures though. I have since read that there are fake EBay sites that scammer use that look and act like the real EBay site even asking you to log in. The seller states he will complete all the paperwork and have it certified and sent along with receipt. The bike is located in "Omaha NE". I told the seller I was flying to Omaha next week on business (I am not and never was planning too) and I could check out the bike and he quickly responded "I need to sell it in 2 days , because i receive a new one and i need to pay it" written as I received it. (REMEMBER THE AD STATES HE IS SELLING DUE TO INJURY).

I reported the scam on the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I also flagged it on craigslist.

His "personal email" is heckone243@gmail.com if anybody wants to send him some money for a great bike.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Scam....Cervelo P5 Six Di2 for sale $2500.00 [hickorynotch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a post going around on my FB about a stolen DI1 P5-6 in the DC region. Might be related?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
His "personal email" is heckone243@gmail.com if anybody wants to send him some money for a great bike.

Or create a Craigs List ad for free pitbull puppies in like Downtown Chicago
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There was a P3 for sale on Seattle Craigslist a month ago. That guy was asking about $2K and the bike had Zipp wheels on it. Hmmmm? The wheels alone are worth $2K. I looked around but no one had such a bike stolen that I could find.
Quote Reply
Re: Scam....Cervelo P5 Six Di2 for sale $2500.00 [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LSUfan4444 wrote:
Quote:

Or create a Craigs List ad for free pitbull puppies in like Downtown Chicago
Throwaway e-mail address.
Quote Reply