Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the Toledo, Ohio area there is a Midnight 5k. One of the tri club members host a 9:00 run followed by breakfast.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [jack m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wife, a couple friends and I are running the Tammy Redman memorial 10K on NYD so I'm in!
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [chickenlegs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
;)

Looks like I won't hafta twist your arm to eat those pretzles, after all!!!
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5 hours. You're a mad woman! Have fun!

Girl, I used to drink on Passover when I was like, 12, I think. If your'e parents say its okay, then who the hell are you to argue, right? ;)
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exactly ;)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hangover Classic 10 miler, Lou KY, 10am. Then chili and football all day long.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [jack m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You'll be My Hero if you do both!
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that really the name of the race?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]I know [i]I'm[/i] gonna get lit on NYE - I've already accepted that. But I still wanna start at least [i]part[/i] of New Year's day on a positive training note.

And I'd love it if you guys would like to join me in the suffer-fest.

Only rules are;

-Run must be at [i]least[/i] 5K (gotta suffer [i]little[/i] bit)

-Run must be outside (repenting for NYE requires enduring the elements)

Whaddaya think?[/reply]

----------------------------------

Yeah, NO! I'll watch from my couch as my kids pound my already pounding head with their new xmas toys. Its not going to be a good day!

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Hangover Classic 10 miler, Lou KY, 10am. [/reply]

Bluemonkey- I'll be doin' the Hangover Classic also, hopefully WITHOUT a hangover this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Is that really the name of the race?![/reply]

yep, and aptly named.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [Ed in IL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ouch. Sounds like a run would be the less painful option...

We'll wave you you as we run by...

Don't forget your Tylenol!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Booked in for a local 5 km New Year's morning. Might just sleep in and go x-country skiiing in the afternoon instead.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't signed up for a race. That way, I get to sleep at least some of it off, before I get out there...

But I'll run at least 5 or 6. Even if it's raining. Which it's supposed to. Ugh.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Virtual New Year's Day Hangover Run - who's in? [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey - you should be REQUIRED to be hungover for that race. Breathalizers @ start line. Make me proud!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes it is. Long time race. Flat and fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We registered yesterday. Look for a bright yellow Chicago Marathon hat, and I will try to remember to wear it or make the GF wear it. The weather looks great, I may even have to ride later in the day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply] Look for a bright yellow Chicago Marathon hat,[/reply]

I'll look for it. I'll probably be wearing a white "Calfee Design" hat. Yeah I hope the weather is good. Last year was cold and rainy...it sucked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am embarassed to say I have never done this race. NYE usually is the final blowout before training starts again, so NY day is spent recovering. We usually go to the Masterson's party at the Olmstead, but they aren't doing it this year, so we have decided to take it easy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next