Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST Tng Log
Quote | Reply
Any one having trouble getting to the Training Log ? The link I have no longer works, and when I select it on the site (Tng) it never loads..... issues....
mwflinn

MFlinn
Quote Reply
Re: ST Tng Log [mwflinn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is down. Not sure why. Hope to get back to you sooner than later...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: ST Tng Log [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, thought it was on my end...
mwflinn

MFlinn
Quote Reply
Re: ST Tng Log [mwflinn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mwflinn wrote:
Thanks, thought it was on my end...
mwflinn

Hey, sorry guys. The virtual server was rebooted by the provider over the weekend and not all the services came up cleanly. More than last time, though, but not all -- we're restored now, sorry!!

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: ST Tng Log [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Eric! Thanks for getting it running again. When you get a chance, could we please have an April swim challenge, ranked by frequency?
Thanks!
tc

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Eric

MFlinn
Quote Reply
Re: ST Tng Log [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerchik wrote:
Hi Eric! Thanks for getting it running again. When you get a chance, could we please have an April swim challenge, ranked by frequency?
Thanks!
tc

Got it, and it's ready to roll. I fixed the text this time :-)

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unable to navigate to new training log when using iPad. Drop down menu does not give training log option. Can u advise?

Such a Bad Runner
Quote Reply
Re: ST Tng Log [SBR_bestgoodbad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBR_bestgoodbad wrote:
Unable to navigate to new training log when using iPad. Drop down menu does not give training log option. Can u advise?

Woah, that sucks! Does it have the drop-down menu like on a desktop or the hamburger (3-lines) one that pops out to the side? I do see the option on both of those on my system but I don't have an IPad.

Alternatively, you can access http://training.slowtwitch.com or http://log.slowtwitch.com directly.

-Eric
Quote Reply