Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th
Quote | Reply
I have no affiliation with Catalyst.
  • Questions about regarding the covers should be directed to the Catalyst guys.
  • I have no dog in this fight.
  • I ordered my cover on the last order, but I have had several people reply to me or show interest in another group order so I’m just getting the ball rolling for the next order.
  • This will be the last time I post for a group order.
  • If there are going to be more after this someone else will have to do the organizing.

The first group order was successful and the Catalyst guys said OK for another one.

How about keeping the group order open till November 15th with orders being placed between November 13th to 15th?

The covers cost $299, the discount is below.

4-6 sets: 10% = $269.10 each
7-10 sets: 15% = $254.15 each
11+ sets: 20% = $239.20 each

** is the current discount.
  • If you are interested in joining the group order fill in the following spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15cY7Li0QVji3gNg1ZjRUYZ9gFHScgp-TgRr6QXiVi28/edit?usp=sharing

• The names in the spreadsheet is just to give them a heads up on what wheels the covers will be for, having your name on the spreadsheet is in no way binding.
  • Normally for their group (team) orders it looks like they ship to one location and the team just divides them up, obviously that is not going to work in this case.
  • The orders will be individually submitted on the catalyst site.
  • Shipping will be calculated on their site from them to you.
  • The 20% discount will be dependent that at least 11 people follow through with their intentions to order.

Info is here: http://www.catalyst.bike/wheel-covers/

For Jordan/Dan/Herbert if this isn't in the correct place please move accordingly.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Oct 24, 14 20:16
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

no interest for another group order?

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested but I see that no one has filled out the spreadsheet.

Will I be the only one? Wish I would have paid attention for the first one :(
Last edited by: darkhorse13: Nov 3, 14 12:50
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There were people that responded to the first group order to that missed out on the first group order that were interested in doing another. However none of those people have responded to this, so I'm not sure...

Here is the original thread:

Catalyst wheel cover group order on October 8th; we have enough for 20% off -- now is your chance for a great deal!

Maybe you can stir up interest over there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope we receive our covers from Order # 1 in time to provide a review of the product before order #2 ...
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [@Dynomitedad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed, I'm hoping to have it for IMAZ, but we will see. Reading their blog, they changed manufacturers at the beginning of October, so we will be getting the first batch of the new ones.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im interested here too but would love to read a review prior to purchasing. I think they are a high quality cover (and should be for the comparable price) but i am particularly questioning the electrical tape.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
darkhorse13 wrote:
I am interested but I see that no one has filled out the spreadsheet.

Will I be the only one? Wish I would have paid attention for the first one :(

Ditto. Missed out on first one, but only interested if we can get maximum discount.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here. Looking for at least the 20% discount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If people are interested they need to add their names to the spreadsheet. Thats the best way to know how much potential interest there is. Its not binding so nobody will force you to order if you end up not wanting to for any reason like the discount isnt high enough.

I added my info to the spreadsheet.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [j.shanney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j.shanney wrote:
If people are interested they need to add their names to the spreadsheet. Thats the best way to know how much potential interest there is. Its not binding so nobody will force you to order if you end up not wanting to for any reason like the discount isnt high enough.

I added my info to the spreadsheet.

good call, i agree. my info is added.

thanks,
john
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I added my info to the list. I'm still undecided on what I'll be using for a rear wheel next season, though.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [j.shanney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if you need to tape down the drive side of these covers to keep it off the cassette like you do for the wheelbuilder covers?

Thanks.

CJ
Quote Reply
Re: ST Catalyst Group Order number 2 ending November 15th [cjj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got my name added, but only interested if we get maximum discount. Hopefully more will sign up!
Quote Reply