Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SPD SL shims
Quote | Reply
Im looking to buy some spd sl shims for leg length difference. I can't seem to find any, does anyone know?
Quote Reply
Re: SPD SL shims [SamYO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: SPD SL shims [rijndael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

that 2nd link, they only sell up to 3mm? for that price? I need to make about 2cm, I dont really want to 6 x that price? Unless im reading it wrong
Quote Reply
Re: SPD SL shims [SamYO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SamYO wrote:

that 2nd link, they only sell up to 3mm? for that price? I need to make about 2cm, I dont really want to 6 x that price? Unless im reading it wrong

2cm is a massive difference. How was that measured and what have you been using up until now? Do you have all your shoes lifted by 2cm?
Quote Reply
Re: SPD SL shims [Jctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jctriguy wrote:
SamYO wrote:

2cm is a massive difference. How was that measured and what have you been using up until now? Do you have all your shoes lifted by 2cm?

My retul fit said my left femur is 2cm shorter then my right. Im not sure I believe itts that much as it would of been picked up off the bike.. and previous physios would of picked it up too I guess I would like to try some shims as someone did pick out my right hip slightly drops down very slightly but that was with a saddle height of 81- 81-5cm and right my tibialis anterior appears to get tugged down at 5oclock in the stroke from that saddle height. This appears to load the left side spinae erector to stabilize and eventually leads to pain from overworking I think if my left femur length was 2cm lower id notice it when I walk.. or whatever too

I guess it shows retul fits aren't accurate as they are made to be..
Quote Reply