Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Running store Milwaukee or Chicago
Quote | Reply

Best running store – Milwaukee or Chicago.

I have a client that needs a good running store that can analyze running gate and help select the best shoes for their architecture and style.

Tall female with very loose narrow feet. Excessive pronator. Probably about a women’s size 10. She has had not had luck so far in Milwaukeeso and would even consider traveling to Chicago.

Can someone name the best running store in Milwaukee and/or Chicago? Frustration runs long here so really interested in the best.

She will not be shy about spending money if good shoes and help canbe found.

Thanks

Swifty

Last edited by: Swifty: Apr 21, 14 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: Running store Milwaukee or Chicago [Swifty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Performance Running Outfitter. She won't be disappointed. The Brookfield store is the main store. I haven't been in any of their other stores just because there is no need for me to go anywhere else.
Quote Reply
Re: Running store Milwaukee or Chicago [Ktri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks

Swifty

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both Fleet Feet and Universal Sole in Chicago are fantastic. Had good luck with both (though fleet feet tends to always find my size is $160 shoes only for some reason)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Performance Running as mentioned and InStep. InStep has a couple of locations, there is one in Mequon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"You do what you have to do , so can do what you want to do."
Quote Reply
Re: Running store Milwaukee or Chicago [duron43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleet feet sports in Chicago. You won't be dissapointed.

If willing to go into the Chicago suburbs. The Naperville Running Store or any Dick Pond athletics stores have very knowledgeable running staffs
Quote Reply
Re: Running store Milwaukee or Chicago [Ktri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Proformance Running in Brookfield. Ask for Jessica or Trae the owners, they really know their products and can get you into the best shoe for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 on Fleet Feet Chicago. I also go to Road Runner Sports a lot too- they do a video gait analysis fitting as well and are pretty good.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try Running Away Multisport, better gate analysis, took the time with me to deal with questions and past injury deduction in the process, etc.

http://www.runningawaymultisport.com

Feet Feet is good, but they are always so busy because of the good locations, and having to take a number like I am waiting at a deli always annoys me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will put another one out there for Performance Running Outfitters. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. A+ business.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Performance Running in Brookfield. They do a great job.
Quote Reply
Re: Running store Milwaukee or Chicago [PeterAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Naperville Running is constantly rated the best if not one of the best in the country if that location works.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
another vote for PRO...but I've only ever been to the Oconomowoc location...Nick Seiske is the guy I work with the most when I'm there.

before I found my way to PRO, I was a fan of Movin' Shoes in Madison. they serve the Madtown/UW running scene and seem to take it pretty seriously.

Carl Matson
Quote Reply
Re: Running store Milwaukee or Chicago [Carl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone.

Swifty

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fleet Feet in Chicago
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will echo others - best in Milwaukee area, hands down, Performance Running Outfitters. Ask for Jessica or Trae.

http://www.performancerunning.com/

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply