Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Running in Dallas TX
Quote | Reply
I'm traveling to Dallas tomorrow, just over night, but was curious where I court run. I'm staying downtown and it looks like I could run down Elm St to the trinity Levee Trail. Suggestions?

Quote | Reply
The levee trail looks better on a map than it actually is to run. If you go north a bit you can run on the Katy trail, a lot less desolate.
Quote Reply
Re: Running in Dallas TX [MarkyMark80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Katy Trail is probably the best option. Plus, you get a great view of the locals....

Team Gingerfight
Quote Reply
Re: Running in Dallas TX [EJ_S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EJ_S wrote:
Katy Trail is probably the best option. Plus, you get a great view of the locals....

That's where I went when visiting Dallas last week. Was good. Don't remember seeing water / toilet facilities though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Looked it up last night actually. Only a mile from the hotel.

Quote | Reply
mvenneta wrote:
EJ_S wrote:

That's where I went when visiting Dallas last week. Was good. Don't remember seeing water / toilet facilities though.

There are water fountains along the trail, but the only close bathrooms are at the Starbucks up off Knox St (the only real street you cross over on the trail).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First off you guys in Dallas are spoiled...that's an awesome run trail! I hit the trail right around 6am and the view was phenomenal. ;-)

Quote | Reply
MarkyMark80 wrote:
First off you guys in Dallas are spoiled...that's an awesome run trail! I hit the trail right around 6am and the view was phenomenal. ;-)

I'm sure. Just don't make he mistake of talking to any of them :)
Quote Reply