Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Running coach Toronto area
Quote | Reply
Hi!

I am looking for work with an online running coach in the Toronto Ontario area.I am not 100% sold on Toronto area but it is nice to meet the person at least once. I did my first ironman last year. This year I just want to run. I have unfinished business with the marathon, I would like to pb a decade later after my pb and having spent time away from the sport. Any reco's? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Running coach Toronto area [Laurabranson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One benefit of an "online coach" is it opens up possibilities far beyond local resources. Why limit yourself to Toronto area? (Meeting, interviewing and communicating with coaches via online is very convenient in determining who and what system/style will work for you.)
Last edited by: Brushman: Jan 25, 18 10:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've trained with Eric from Limitless Coaching

Great guy and very knowledgeable

[ur]https://limitlesscoaching.ca[/ur]

3toronto Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would look to the local running clubs that are known to have good results. Black Toe Running, Longboat Road Runners are two that immediately come to mind. Darren @Blacktoe is quite the knowledgable guy so I'd start there personally.

Like others have said there are other ways to find a good running coach. Training Peaks has a matching program that may help you find the right coach for your personality and goals.

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply