Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rolldown at IMMT
Quote | Reply
Given the proximity of IMMT to Kona, what is typical in terms of how many people take their Kona slots? Do you see a lot of roll downs? Is it pretty competitive for AGers?
Quote Reply
Re: Rolldown at IMMT [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Generally speaking, rolldowns are unpredictable and appear random from race to race and AG to AG. Sometimes 3-4 slots roll down no more than 5th or 6th place, and then in one AG rolls to like 20th place. Race your best, and ALWAYS go to the awards because you never know.
Quote Reply
Re: Rolldown at IMMT [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I understand that is generally true. The question relates to IMMT and IMCdA in particular as late races in the qualifying calendar. Look at how the 70.3 championship works--they are pretty much up for grabs at the end. I know Kona never works like that, but you get the point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've wondered this too--last races before Kona slots are for next year. I imagine some AG roll pretty far but I'm just guessing....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last year at IMMT there were some decent roll downs as I got a spot at 9th in 30-34 i know 40-44 rolled to 14th I think and not sure if it was 45-49 or 50-54 but it rolled to like 20 something. The guys reaction was amazing I've never seen a grown man so happy, it was awesome.
Quote Reply