Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka Maverick Comp vs. Blue Seventy Reaction
Quote | Reply
Need a new wetsuit, any recommendations between the two?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp vs. Blue Seventy Reaction [Tridetermined] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wetsuits are all about fit so it's hard to say which one is truly better than another. It comes down to the materials, construction, and what you think of the company. I own the Roka Maverick X and it really is incredible. Check them out! 30 days to try the suit and if it doesn't work, send it back.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Jun 27, 16 11:07
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp vs. Blue Seventy Reaction [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I have a really short torso and overall short build. Do you know if Roka runs long?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp vs. Blue Seventy Reaction [Tridetermined] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out the Roka sizing charts. I found the charts to be a perfect fit for me.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Contact the Roka people, they have outstanding customer service to consult on fit issues.

And then swim in whatever they recommend, and return it and only be out shipping if you don't like it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've found that Blueseventy does do a good job with shorter-torso'd individuals as compared to some others. But as Bryan mentioned, fit is key. If you can swing into a shop to try some on, I think you'll get a better sense of things.

Disclosure: sponsored by Blueseventy.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roka's the best. Bar none. The business was created by Stanford students, who happened to be Stanford swimmers, c'mon. You look like a hack if you show up to a race in anything else. Kinda like if I'm standing in the corral and looking at your goggles. If you aren't wearing Swedes I pretty much know I'm going to kick your ass. At least make your competition wonder who you are. The bike, yea well, that's a different story, I see lots of really nice bikes pass me.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp vs. Blue Seventy Reaction [DesertFox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DesertFox wrote:
Kinda like if I'm standing in the corral and looking at your goggles. If you aren't wearing Swedes I pretty much know I'm going to kick your ass. At least make your competition wonder who you are.

That made me laugh only because I know someone that says the same exact thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp vs. Blue Seventy Reaction [Cyz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyz wrote:
Roka's the best. Bar none. The business was created by Stanford students, who happened to be Stanford swimmers, c'mon. You look like a hack if you show up to a race in anything else. Kinda like if I'm standing in the corral and looking at your goggles. If you aren't wearing Swedes I pretty much know I'm going to kick your ass. At least make your competition wonder who you are. The bike, yea well, that's a different story, I see lots of really nice bikes pass me.

I guess you'd look at this guy and snicker, knowing that you own him.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tridetermined wrote:
Need a new wetsuit, any recommendations between the two?

Roka 25% off sale right now, code; SUMMER25

I love mine!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply