Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka Maverick Comp II
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have any idea of when the ROKA Maverick Comp II is coming back in stock? I'm looking at replacing my torn wetsuit with one but it has been out of stock every time I check. Does anyone know if there any codes that would work? They had a 20% or 25% of coupon for the holiday but with it out of stock, I couldn't order it.

Thanks bunches!
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp II [jdarrow86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sign up for the email reminder when it does or reach out to Roka Support. They can give you an idea when it will be back in stock.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jdarrow86 wrote:
Does anyone have any idea of when the ROKA Maverick Comp II is coming back in stock? I'm looking at replacing my torn wetsuit with one but it has been out of stock every time I check. Does anyone know if there any codes that would work? They had a 20% or 25% of coupon for the holiday but with it out of stock, I couldn't order it.

Thanks bunches!

How badly is it torn. Fixing a wetsuit is relatively easy. You just need some wetsuit glue to fix the cuts to the neoprene. If you need to sew the jersey I recommend getting some thick upholstery yarn. Will save you hundreds with very little work required.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email or call them. They have invested in fantastic customer support, use it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We're expecting to have the Men's Maverick Comp II Full and Sleeveless wetsuits back in stock by 6/9/17. We would strongly recommend signing up for back in stock notifications for your specific size so that we can send you an email as soon as we have them available. If you have any questions about the sizing please reach out to us at support@roka.com.

ROKA Customer Experience | support@roka.com | 877-985-7652 M-F 7:30a-8p S 9a-5p CST
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp II [ROKA_CX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about the elite?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp II [niccolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
niccolo wrote:
Email or call them. They have invested in fantastic customer support, use it!

Second this statement, great to deal with, one of my best customer service experiences.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp II [sooners175] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sooners175 wrote:
How about the elite?

Hey!
We should have all of our sizes available now in the Maverick Elite II.

If you have any questions about the wetsuit or sizing please give us a call!

ROKA Customer Experience | support@roka.com | 877-985-7652 M-F 7:30a-8p S 9a-5p CST
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp II [ROKA_CX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROKA_CX wrote:
sooners175 wrote:
How about the elite?

Hey!

Piggybacking off this existing thread to check status of the Comp II restocking. MT in particular.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Maverick Comp II [ctflower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ctflower wrote:
ROKA_CX wrote:
sooners175 wrote:
How about the elite?

Hey!

Piggybacking off this existing thread to check status of the Comp II restocking. MT in particular.

Thanks!

Hey ctflower,
We would recommend getting signed up for back in stock notifications so that we can send you an email as soon as that wetsuit is available. We are expecting to have it back in stock by 8/18.

Quote Reply