Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Replacement shoes for KSwiss Kwicky Blade Light N
Quote | Reply
Hey twitchers
I've been searching the web for a new pair of KSwiss Kwicky Blade Light Ns to replace my aging pair and noticed that the KSwiss website doesn't carry them any more.
Has anyone got any suggestions for an alternative?
I've had several pairs of Pearl Izumi iso transitions which I loved but didn't like the feel of the replacement models. Tried the Saucony Kinvaras but found the lower drop hurt my Achillies.
Also tried the Zoot TT 5 but the rear tab rubbed my Achilles to within an inch of it's life.
Any suggestions would be great.
cheers tool
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement shoes for KSwiss Kwicky Blade Light N [toolbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
toolbox wrote:
Hey twitchers
I've been searching the web for a new pair of KSwiss Kwicky Blade Light Ns to replace my aging pair and noticed that the KSwiss website doesn't carry them any more.
Has anyone got any suggestions for an alternative?
I've had several pairs of Pearl Izumi iso transitions which I loved but didn't like the feel of the replacement models. Tried the Saucony Kinvaras but found the lower drop hurt my Achillies.
Also tried the Zoot TT 5 but the rear tab rubbed my Achilles to within an inch of it's life.
Any suggestions would be great.
cheers tool[/quote

go runs maybe? I moved to the a5 for racing but may try the kinavaras or some adidas next.]

http://RoadID.com/...te/4HC4V-TAFQ9XPJDTX
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondering the same thing as mine have about 2 or 3 more races left.. I need something in the 8-9 oz range but some heel to toe to keep my achilles in check as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement shoes for KSwiss Kwicky Blade Light N [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tip on the Sketchers Go Runs bigcheese.
Bought a pair of the Gorun ride 3s. Feel bizarre to walk in but ran a 20k in them straight out of the box, (dumb I know but anyways)
Really different shoe to run in - feels almost like a slipper and even more comfortable and as light as my Kswiss Kwicky Blade Light Ns.
Legs still feel good 24 hours after the run so I'm sold.
cheers toolbox
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was a Kswiss fan as well. I loved the K Ona's and the QT2. I switched to ON running, the cloudsurfers and the Clouds. ON makes incredible shoes.

Dr. MJP
3rd Dental Bt
Okinawa, Japan

"Embrace the Suck"
Quote Reply