Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Replacement cage for SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Not sure if anyone has any leads for the above. I recently had a SRAM etap installed and unfortunately my son was messing around with my bike and the cage on the rear derailleur was damaged and needs to be replaced. Luckily the actually derailleur works fine in terms of shifting. I tried to take the cage of my older SRAM Red which does not work, it looks like I probably need the specific cage for it. Any ideas? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement cage for SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur [Izlude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump anyone know the answer?
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement cage for SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur [Izlude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now you have an excuse to get a Ceramicspeed OPWS. I have a "bike room" as my 5 year old calls it, and he spends more time in there with me when I'm on the trainer or treadmill. I tell my wife to quit buying toys because his attention span is longer with multi tool.
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement cage for SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur [nathanong87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for part 11.7518.065.000 (Inner cage)? Oddly, it does not look like SRAM has a individual outer cage part or cage assembly for any of the current products.

https://sram-cdn-pull-zone-gsdesign.netdna-ssl.com/...17_sram_spc_revb.pdf
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement cage for SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just looking to see if i can swap red cage to etap RD. the part looks near identical.
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement cage for SRAM RED® eTap Rear Derailleur [sooners175] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My boys both know to never ever ever go into Daddy's bike room without supervision. It is rule #1 in my house :-D
Quote Reply