Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Received a DengFu cold email ...
Quote | Reply
Quick background, I maintain a small local bike shop's website. I get the perks of fast service and deals, etc. Small operation, but a good local following and dare I say even some loyalty.

At any rate, I received an cold email from DengFu, pitching their bikes to the shop. It was a cookie cutter email, it was received 3x.

I wasn't surprised about receiving a cold email, as we/they get those all the time, but I did notice that DengFu was offering a 2 year warranty on carbon frames and 1 year on carbon wheelsets.

Are they upping their game in terms of service and reliability? Do they actually have an R&D department?

Here's some partial lines:

We DengFu company have dedicated to R&D and manufacture the carbon fiber bicycle parts since 2009,
we could design and produce different performance and functions of carbon bikes.

Super light: All of our goods are made of Toray T700 carbon fiber which are super light

Warranty: We make sure 2 years warranty of carbon frames and 1 year warranty of carbon wheelsets
During the warranty period, any quality problem we can change the goods for you

Quote Reply
Re: Received a DengFu cold email ... [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dealt with them numerous times. Most of their frames survived at least a couple years of rigorous use except one where the internal cable housing was complete crap right out of the gate. They stood behind their frame and worked with me to get a suitable replacement.

I've also used several of their wheels. While I don't plan on descending mountains while clamping on the brakes at any time soon, they have held up extremely well for thousands of miles.
Quote Reply