Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rear Bottle Cage?
Quote | Reply
I'd like to get a double rear bottle holder, but I'm using a sitero saddle which has the typical 2 screw bottle cage mount.

Are here any double cages that attach via one mount? I've seen the kind that attatch around the seatpost, but I have a Shiv and the seatpost is not round...
Quote Reply
Re: Rear Bottle Cage? [figure8designs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
figure8designs wrote:
I'd like to get a double rear bottle holder, but I'm using a sitero saddle which has the typical 2 screw bottle cage mount.

Are here any double cages that attach via one mount? I've seen the kind that attatch around the seatpost, but I have a Shiv and the seatpost is not round...

I use the Minoura mount with Bontrager tri cages.
Quote Reply
Re: Rear Bottle Cage? [Chris Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What this dude said for the mount.

Then if you want to be smart and don't want to waste ass tons of money like half the clowns on here...Buy yourself two mountain bike cages.

Let me count on zero hands and fingers the numbers of bottles i've popped...

Minoura + 2 mountain bike cages = crazy cheap and no popped bottles which makes you cooler than every idiot with a carbon fiber bottle cage that has popped a bottle (or hasn't).

This rant brought to you by the foundation of triathletes who like to point out that if the mass isn't rotating, you need not worry.

The Home of Advanced Running
Advanced Running Instagram Page
My narcisstic training log
Last edited by: justarunner: Jul 30, 14 19:18
Quote Reply
Re: Rear Bottle Cage? [figure8designs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess you can't adjust the angle in any way, also you gotta check if the sitero mount handles double the weight. Can't you get let's say a regular profile design attached to the rails?

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: Rear Bottle Cage? [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Idiot using gorilla cage > Fred using mountain bike cage
Quote Reply