Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quic Disc sports drink tablets
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Does anyone know if there are still packages of these things around? I have a race that Im doing that requires water purification, and the fastest way is to drop in chemicals. To kill the taste, I wanted to use something easy to measure that can just be dropped in. I used these several years ago, and liked them, but I guess they didnt catch on. Anyone know a source, or have a supply that they wouldnt mind selling (just a small supply, like a couple packages)? Thanks!

sjudice

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
There are still packages of Quic Discs around, namely in my kitchen cupboard. I have a whole box or so remaining from my original purchase of 3 boxes. If you'd like to help me clean out my cupboard, let me know.

-Mark Harms

markharms234 at hotmail.com

In Reply To:
Hi,

Does anyone know if there are still packages of these things around?
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc sports drink tablets [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, me and others have been wondering where the heck they went. Hmmm. I wonder why they didn't catch on.
Last edited by: 2WheelsGood: Feb 11, 04 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc sports drink tablets [2WheelsGood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, we're back. Quic Disc Simply Carbs will relaunch April 1st. We have signed up with Ironman to put samples in race bags in all 41 North American Ironman and 70.3 races. We just gave out over 3000 at Ironman 70.3 Oceanside. Check it out at http://Www.quicdisc.com. Glad to be back, and also racing again over the last three years.
Last edited by: Quicdisc: Mar 30, 15 18:24
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc sports drink tablets [Quicdisc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IT'S BACK! IS IT STILL PURPLE-FLAVORED?

-Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc sports drink tablets [markharms234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES!! We have purple flavor! (We now call it grape), plus lemon-lime, orange and wild berry. We got rid of the fake color so unfortunately you wont have a purple tongue anymore. Send me your address at customerservice@quicdisc.com and we will get some free product out to you!!!! Glad to see some older timers that remember us out there!!! We're pretty excited. This stuff is good! Thanks Mark!
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc sports drink tablets [Quicdisc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You might want to to choose another day to launch. April 1 = April Fool's Day. Unless of course that's what you're going for...

Glad you're coming back, I loved them "back in the day"
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc sports drink tablets [bilmas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Bill, thank you for the post. April 1st is a special day in the life of the original QuicDisc, it was the day we decided to do the Boston Marathon Expo back in 1999 so that is the reason for the relaunch. April 1st is one of my favorite days. Glad you loved it back in the day!! I have to say, just got back from an 11 miler and started one QD every mile starting at mile 2 and it was great. These are smaller than the original. 1 inch in diameter and only 1/3 inch in thickness. Please let us know your address so we can get some free QDs to you at customerservice@Quicdisc.com. Glad to see so many folks that used it back in the day. Its really great to be back! Thanks again.
Quote Reply