Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quic Disc Simply Carbs Launch
Quote | Reply
We are relaunching Quic Disc after 15 years. Originally the first sports drink tablet, predating NUUN, and always containing carbs, we have reformulated Quic Disc as an energy tablet you eat, which is how most of us used the original. We are putting samples in all North American Ironman race bags this year. The first were in race bags at oceanside this weekend. If you got a sample give it a try on your next run or ride. I take one 17.5 calorie tablet every mile on the run. We would love to hear what you think about them. I'm training for Ironman Texas and they are a nice alternative to the gels and chews. http://www.quicdisc.com Thanks, QD
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc Simply Carbs Launch [Quicdisc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be happy to sample and review if you want guinea pigs.
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc Simply Carbs Launch [cmd111183] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be great. Send your contact info to CustomerService@quicdisc.com and we will get it out to you later in the week. I ran 20 yesterday and last sunday, preparing for texas, and started one QD tab every mile starting at mile four, two 20 oz gatorades during the run and had no leg cramps, no bonking and no stomach cramps, which I get from gels. Got in a 2:53 with that set up (I'm 51). We put sodium and potassium in it, which really helps. Thanks, you will be a faster guinea pig!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to it. I eat a lot of the gel blocks, proper gels upset my stomach big time. The blocks work ok. But for race day looking for even more efficient means. I'll shoot my info over now. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc Simply Carbs Launch [cmd111183] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, me too. I did 4 halves and hawaii last year and if I had to eat another of those prominent gels, i dont think i could stomach it. I'm glad we got this out of R&D when we did. Ours is simple carbs, but you don't get sugar highs because you dont get the insulin jump when you exercise, and it goes right to work. Really clean taste, no after taste, and then its gone. It's pretty cool. Glad you will be able to see for yourself. Thats why were are giving out 180,000 full tubes as samples this year at races. Thanks again.
Last edited by: Quicdisc: Mar 30, 15 20:11
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Quicdisc [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you should try some advertising your product.. ST would be a good place to start since
you're already here.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Quic Disc Simply Carbs Launch [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, we were here back in 1999 with the initial launch. Pretty cool to see folks in the group that remember us. Nice group of folks.
Quote Reply