Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question regarding inner tube size and tire width
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at Vittoria latex tubes and see one that has a range 700x19-23c and another that is 700x19-24c. If I'm running 23 tires would using one over the other make a difference?
Quote Reply
Re: Question regarding inner tube size and tire width [draxula16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No.
Quote Reply
Re: Question regarding inner tube size and tire width [draxula16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy Vittoria latex on CRC but it is out of stock.

Michelin latex only has 22-23mm option while my tyre (Contintental GP4000S) is 25mm.

Will runnining a narrower latex tube on a wider tyre compromise anything? Especially on getting flats since it will be stretched?
Quote Reply
Re: Question regarding inner tube size and tire width [snoopy123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No.
Quote Reply
Re: Question regarding inner tube size and tire width [snoopy123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snoopy123 wrote:
Looking to buy Vittoria latex on CRC but it is out of stock.

Michelin latex only has 22-23mm option while my tyre (Contintental GP4000S) is 25mm.

Will runnining a narrower latex tube on a wider tyre compromise anything? Especially on getting flats since it will be stretched?

Keep in. Ind the Michelin latex tubes do not have removable valve cores if this is something you need for adding extenders.

Probikekit has the Vittorias in stock if they're an option for you.
Quote Reply