Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quassy 70.3 or Syracuse 70.3 or Eagleman 70.3-Race weight at 188lbs
Quote | Reply
Curious on best race for a bigger guy....Quassy and Syracuse is hilly compared to Eagleman but Eagleman can get blazing hot.
Quote Reply
Re: Quassy 70.3 or Syracuse 70.3 or Eagleman 70.3-Race weight at 188lbs [endurancealex1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done Both Syracuse and Quassy and am doing Syracuse again this year. Both have challenging bike courses but IMO Syracuse has that middle section you can get in a nice rhythm for a bit - Quassy I always felt was up or down! I am going to return for Quassy next year as a build for Placid.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Quassy 70.3 or Syracuse 70.3 or Eagleman 70.3-Race weight at 188lbs [runner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Syracuse, especially since they made the bike course harder last year. Scorching hot weather, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Quassy 70.3 or Syracuse 70.3 or Eagleman 70.3-Race weight at 188lbs [endurancealex1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
endurancealex1 wrote:
Curious on best race for a bigger guy....Quassy and Syracuse is hilly compared to Eagleman but Eagleman can get blazing hot.

Whats your height? I'm about the same weight as you but 5'11. I have only done Quassy so can't speak for the other races but I am doing it again this year cuz I just love the hills LOL. but really its only because it a closer drive for me compared to Syracuse/eagleman.
Quote Reply
Re: Quassy 70.3 or Syracuse 70.3 or Eagleman 70.3-Race weight at 188lbs [Petrarch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Petrarch wrote:
Syracuse, especially since they made the bike course harder last year. Scorching hot weather, too.

They nerfed the run course for this year. They took out most of "The Hill" on the run. You only run up about 1/2 of the Palladino Rd. section of the hill.

It's a shame because that hill is what gave 'Cuse the reputation. I guess last year's double whammy of the new harder bike course coupled with that brutal run course was too much.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: May 18, 17 16:05
Quote Reply