Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR Bikes
Quote | Reply
I haven't been much of a fan of QR bikes in the past as I think some of their old bikes left something to be desired and honestly their distribution model was kind of sketchy at least in the areas I have lived. I have to say I think they have done a great job on their new PRSix Disc bike and wonder why it doesn't quite get the same love as the other brands.
Quote Reply
Re: QR Bikes [ClarkWGriz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe because it has disc brakes??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love my cD.01. For the price, I could not find a better bike equipped with electronic shifting.

#swimmingmatters
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
The Doctor (#12)

Quote Reply
Re: QR Bikes [LazyEP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This looks really good

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: QR Bikes [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a very well executed bike, we did a build recently on one of their first ones, and it came together quite nicely.

There's a few good options at the moment for someone looking for a disc brake TT bike, I can't imagine we're not going to continue to see these options expand, but for now, have been very satisfied with the PR6 disc, as well as the TTiR disc. The P5x is actually not that much more expensive than either of these two options (if any for a comparable build), but its look is polarizing, and thus it's nice to have other options.
Quote Reply
Re: QR Bikes [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm eagerly awaiting options from Felt and Specialized. Trek will probably be late to market.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: QR Bikes [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a feeling Scott will have a Plasma disc sooner rather than later too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure why a QR PR5 is polarizing unless you are referring to color:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

The PR Six was on my list of possibilities when I bought my most recent tri bike. That was 2 or 3 years ago now so the disc brake thing was not as prevalent as it is today. I ended up with a Felt IAX bike instead and am very happy with it.

QR does not get much love here on Slowtwitch but out on the race courses here in the South there are a lot of QR bikes. Everything from the old aluminum Redstone to the newer models. I used to have a Seduza that lasted a long while. I would still have it had it not been damaged.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply