Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Design Aeria 2 and Magura Brakes - don't fit
Quote | Reply
Has anyone installed (or use) the profile design Aeria 2 set up with Magura brakes. LBS is waiting on a call back but the brakes are not sliding into the base bar. Base bar measures 19.25 mm and Magura brakes are 19.5mm
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria 2 and Magura Brakes - don't fit [NeverEnough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wondering if if has to do with the non flexible barb bottoming out at the upturn of the bar (if that makes sense from my description). No reason the plug shouldn't fit I wouldn't think.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria 2 and Magura Brakes - don't fit [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zachboring wrote:
Wondering if if has to do with the non flexible barb bottoming out at the upturn of the bar (if that makes sense from my description). No reason the plug shouldn't fit I wouldn't think.

It's the actually opening, upturn peice wouldn't be an issue if they fit in the base bar.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria 2 and Magura Brakes - don't fit [NeverEnough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For anyone interested....they won't fit. Don't order if you are running Magura levers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, that's Crazy. First bar I have heard of like that. Do profile bars all have special requirements?

Now that I think about it, most compression plugs have a much wider range of diameter adjustment compared to the magura. Magura is very "fixed" in that sense.
Last edited by: zachboring: Mar 27, 15 10:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any idea if that would be the case for a Svetzero and Svet R bar?

What is the difference (besides cost) between the Aeria and a svet basebar +extensions?
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria 2 and Magura Brakes - don't fit [Jmath] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if the magura fit the zipp stealth vuka base?
Quote Reply