Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?)
Quote | Reply
So I'm trying to register for Steelhead 2015 and filled out the form and all that jazz but when I submit it the form comes back with an error basically saying that there was an error validating my USAT #. I know that my number is correct and my USAT license is paid up through 2016 so I wonder if it is a technical problem with the interface between Active and USAT. Anybody else having problems with registering for this race or others??
Quote Reply
Re: Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?) [323Runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same problem. Emailed Axtive, it was a known problem. It's fixed now, so it should work.
Quote Reply
Re: Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?) [Ironma'am] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironma'am wrote:
I had the same problem. Emailed Axtive, it was a known problem. It's fixed now, so it should work.

Yep. I tried back a few hours later and it worked. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?) [323Runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not fixed. Or it's broken again. I tried to sign up and "my membership number could not be verified". This race sells out quick. Could not wait so I had to pay $12 one day license fee to sign up. Laaaaaaaaaame.
Quote Reply
Re: Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?) [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That totally sucks. Yeah, I wanted to get registered quickly because the price goes up on 11/4 or 11/5. Thankfully after about 15 tries yesterday I got in.
Quote Reply
Re: Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?) [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure where you got the idea that Steelhead will sell out quick. It will be open for months if it even sells out at all.
Quote Reply
Re: Problems registering for Steelhead (may impact other races?) [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who said steelhead? I was signing up for something else. All of active.com is affected by this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, 323Runner said Steelhead and you responded with, "I tried to sign up..." My apologies if you were referring to some other race.
Quote Reply