Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pro Missile Evo Bars, need measurements
Quote | Reply
Hi, does anyone own these bars that can take some basic measurements for me? i want to know the spacing between the two bolt holes on the base bar that hold on the spacers. or the distance between the two holes in the spacers. I'm trying to see if i can somehow rig these on my SHIV TT.
Thanks!

Street by street, block by block!
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missile Evo Bars, need measurements [Skinnyxvgn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if I understand correctly, but If you mount the extension narrow its cc15cm and if you mount in the wide pisition its cc19cm..

You need to buy wide/narrow bridge separatly

http://www.pro-bikegear.com/en-gb/catalogue/accessories/117/spare-parts/prab0019_main/missile-evo-bridge-wide

Yet another slowtwitcher..
Last edited by: johan2kona: Feb 10, 16 12:43
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missile Evo Bars, need measurements [Skinnyxvgn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i presume you mean the distance btwn the distance btwn the two holes on a single spacer. In which case, it is 3cm. Other considerations you need to make are how is the spacer going to sit on the base bar as there's a special curved piece that allows the spacer to be placed on the base bar.

The bars themselves should be compatbile with Specialized Shiv TT, though
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missile Evo Bars, need measurements [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
i presume you mean the distance btwn the distance btwn the two holes on a single spacer. In which case, it is 3cm. Other considerations you need to make are how is the spacer going to sit on the base bar as there's a special curved piece that allows the spacer to be placed on the base bar.

The bars themselves should be compatbile with Specialized Shiv TT, though

yes, thanks that is the info i needed. unfortunately it won’t work as the SHIV TT's base bars are drilled at 2.5 cm, and the base bars won't fit on the proprietary stem.

thanks for checking though!

Street by street, block by block!
Quote Reply