Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Polar V800
Quote | Reply
I recently noticed the the numeric value for my heart rate is a different shade (sort of half toned) versus all other numbers and symbols, including the heart symbol. It is possible it has always looked like this, but I just noticed it about a month ago. Then about a week ago it did not display any HR, so I concluded that the toned display was indicating a low battery that eventually went dead. I installed a brand new battery in the HR transmitter, but the HR value is still toned. Is this the standard display or is this indicating something? I cannot find any reference to this in the manual.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar V800 [stevescott266] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it means low battery
Quote Reply
Re: Polar V800 [stevescott266] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is usually a sign that the watch is not connected via bluetooth and that the heart rate is picked up via the analog signal.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar V800 [hoodling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
moneyball wrote:
it means low battery
wrong

hoodling wrote:
This is usually a sign that the watch is not connected via bluetooth and that the heart rate is picked up via the analog signal.
correct

if you can read this
YOU'RE DRAFTING!
Quote Reply
Re: Polar V800 [flogazo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Flogazo for the reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar V800 [Wayne@PolarUSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It appears that the consensus is "This is usually a sign that the watch is not connected via bluetooth and that the heart rate is picked up via the analog signal."

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue??? I cannot find anything within the V800 menus to turn BT on or off.

As previous stated I have replaced the battery with a new Eveready CR2025 and it is still doing the same thing, so I don't think it is a battery issue.
Quote Reply