Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Please post on new cervelos
Quote | Reply
Will someone please post pics or colors or specs on the new cervelos at interbike? and anything else related to triathlon that is cool
Quote Reply
Re: Please post on new cervelos [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess their having so much fun,they don't have time to post anything.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Please post on new cervelos [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are two photos of the new P3 and Soloist at the Roadbikereview Interbike site ( www.roadbikereview.com ). They look nice; typical Cervelo-modern. Looks like the plagued Wolf fork is gone from the Soloist too with a curved carbon model.

...Anxiously waiting to hear/read what our esteemed Slowman has to say....

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: Please post on new cervelos [Scott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So it looks like the 04 p2k is Red and White, really nice rear wheel cut-out, The yellow and black soloist is awesome, I am wondering if this one is 105 spec like last years and the ultegra one is the same or different color.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like the 04 P3 still has the Wolf fork. The regular Soloist with 105 never had the Wolf, it was the Team Soloist which had one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link.

The 2004 P3 is pretty -- no surprise there -- http://gallery.consumerreview.com/...les/107-0780_IMG.asp -- though I preferred the mean, no nonsense impact of the original 2000 color scheme (basic stealth black).

"Chacque a son gout" -- to me, fast and scary trumps fast and elegant. But either one works. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Please post on new cervelos [alpedhuez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking forward to the rest of Gregg's pictures. Speaking of which, that Titus Isogrid--$4K for the frame! Their Exogrid is gonna be $4.4K per frame.

I can hardly wait to see how Seven, Serotta, Spectrum and Dean answer that "ante."

Ooof.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post on new cervelos [alpedhuez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure that this is the 2004 P3. That's the "2003.5" P3 with Team CSC paint and Ultegra 9sp. I thought I had heard that the 2004 P3 will have different paint to go with the DA 10sp.
Quote Reply
Re: Please post on new cervelos [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I guess the red and white cervelo is a P3 and not the P2K, so I am still wondering, what the team soloist must look like and what does the new 2004 P2k look like?
Quote Reply