Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Please help me find a 2014+ SC frame/stem that fits
Quote | Reply
I'm window shopping for a new bike since there's options on the used market and I have nothing better to do. I've finally measured my existing bike fit and it's listed below. I think my first choice is an SC 7.5 (post 2014). My guess is I'm on the large (but workable) side of a small frame with a high pedestal stack. My current frame won't allow any more seat to pad drop, but I think I'd like up to 15mm of drop from the fit coordinates below to be safe. I believe that would put pad Y at 575mm. With the integrated bars, I guess I need a stem size as well.

Note: measurements taken with foam pads removed from bars.
My height: 1715 mm
Current pad (center) X: 440mm
Current pad (center) Y: 590mm
Seat height: 720mm

Thanks ST!

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me find a 2014+ SC frame/stem that fits [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me find a 2014+ SC frame/stem that fits [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting that.

With a pad reach of 440 and a pad stack of 575 I can't find a match. It looks like the M doesn't go low enough (as I suspected) and the S doesn't adjust to 440cm. Is this correct?

-------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me find a 2014+ SC frame/stem that fits [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes a medium can't get to 575 stack. But a small will get you a 440 reach. Looks like you need a low far or low near stem to get that reach.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me find a 2014+ SC frame/stem that fits [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks much. I measured sans foam pads, since that's what Felt says to do, but I didn't see Trek mention that so.... I probably need to add 1cm to my stack (or whatever the foam thickness is) to get it right.

-------------------
Quote Reply