Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA: Garmin 735xt Sale - $315 (normally $450)
Quote | Reply

For those looking to pick up or save on a Garmin Forerunner 735xt now is your chance to save a few bucks with it being temporarily knocked down to $315 (regularly $450). The sale started on 5/19 and who knows how long it lasts but I suspect not the long and could even end today. Maybe Ray will comment as I am sure he knows. Regardless Garmin is notorious for keeping tight control over their pricing. This is the first discounting of the device since release last year. I am sure it has something to do with the public release of the Garmin Forerunner 935 that just happened but still seems like it is always out of stock still.

Having used the device for a year it is a solid device and is my current daily driver. Although the optical can lag a bit like optical does, the reality is that the best heart rate monitor is the one that you have with you and if you have the watch you have the HRM. It isn't a great device for battery life if you use the optical, but if you shut off the optical the battery lasts much much longer. It is the smallest fully featured triathlon watch with swim, bike, run, indoor run, indoor bike and ability to add others modes etc. It has Bluetooth sync but not Wifi.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply