Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRO Stealth Saddle
Quote | Reply
Does anyone ride it, and if so, what's your opinion? I am trying to compare it to Specialized Power which, for me, is almost there but still a little narrow on the front and the shape is not exactly right for my rear. My long ride saddle is the Specialized Romin EVO, FWIW.
Quote Reply
Re: PRO Stealth Saddle [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great saddle, i used to ride the power pro without any issues other then that it sometimes rubbed my hamstring/lower butt a little. But to relieve that sliding forward just a bit didn't work because the nose was to narrow. The stealth solves this all. Ticks all boxes for me.
And since we have it in the store it sells like crazy to road and triathletes.

Jeroen
Tri-run.com

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like this saddle a lot on my road bike. I can ride in the drops all day without any issues. The width took a few rides to get used to, but now i dont even notice the saddle is there anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: PRO Stealth Saddle [TPerkin2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see that they have 2 width: 143 and 152mm. Are they similar to the Specialized width?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome saddle for me! I'm coming off of close to a decade on the Romin. Now that the Romin has been replaced with the Evo I had to find something else as the Evo didn't work for me.

I used the 143 in the Romin which measured close to 143. I ride the 152 Stealth which measures closer to 145 by my measurements.
Quote Reply
Re: PRO Stealth Saddle [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when coming from a typical road saddle have you guys founds like the Power saddle you need to move the Stealth back a bit to compensate for the shorter nose?
Quote Reply