Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P1 Pedals Dropping Signal
Quote | Reply
I just picked up a single-leg P1 pedal system today and took it for a Zwift ride on my Kickr. At several points during the ride, the power signal dropped completely from both Zwift and my Garmin Fenix simultaneously (the power showed as zero and my zwift character seemed to stop moving even though my pedaling didn't slow down). This never happened before with my Quarq, Pioneer or PT hub-based unit using the exact same setup. Any thoughts on what might be going on? The ant+ stick is only a few feet away from pedal with the power unit. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciate!
Quote Reply
Re: P1 Pedals Dropping Signal [Iron Dukie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Iron Dukie wrote:
I just picked up a single-leg P1 pedal system today and took it for a Zwift ride on my Kickr. At several points during the ride, the power signal dropped completely from both Zwift and my Garmin Fenix simultaneously (the power showed as zero and my zwift character seemed to stop moving even though my pedaling didn't slow down). This never happened before with my Quarq, Pioneer or PT hub-based unit using the exact same setup. Any thoughts on what might be going on? The ant+ stick is only a few feet away from pedal with the power unit. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciate!

Check the battery, check the tightness of the cap, upgrade the firmware, and if all of that fails, call them. They're usually super good with customer service.
Quote Reply
Re: P1 Pedals Dropping Signal [Iron Dukie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 on battery.

Make sure they are lithium.
Make sure they aren’t the ones out of the box.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply