Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ozero vs. Ozero TT
Quote | Reply
So, my front end actually started many years ago on a road frame with Syntace C2 bars with 26.0 clip ons. When I moved it to my P2C, the shortest stem I could find that was 1-1/8" steerer with 26.0 bars was 80mm. Well, I really need a 60mm, so that means I need to change out the base bars and aero bars to 31.8. That's fine.

I see that Profile has two Al bars in my price range, the Ozero TT and the Ozero.

Is there any specific reason to prefer one over the other?

I'm leaning toward the TT since it might have more knee clearance when out of the saddle, but that would be a corner case. Even touching it except to brake would be rare.

Quote Reply
Re: Ozero vs. Ozero TT [android] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe the first one is UCI legal and the second one is not. I used to have the second one and it was nice.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: Ozero vs. Ozero TT [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Second one is definitely UCI legal.
Quote Reply
Re: Ozero vs. Ozero TT [android] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
android wrote:
So, my front end actually started many years ago on a road frame with Syntace C2 bars with 26.0 clip ons. When I moved it to my P2C, the shortest stem I could find that was 1-1/8" steerer with 26.0 bars was 80mm. Well, I really need a 60mm, so that means I need to change out the base bars and aero bars to 31.8. That's fine.

I see that Profile has two Al bars in my price range, the Ozero TT and the Ozero.

Is there any specific reason to prefer one over the other?

I'm leaning toward the TT since it might have more knee clearance when out of the saddle, but that would be a corner case. Even touching it except to brake would be rare.

The Ozero exceeds the 3:1 ratio while the TT is within the limits. The pursuits on the TT are ergonomically shaped with only a slight drop from the stem clamp. The Ozero is just a round tube on the pursuit and has a 20mm drop from stem clamp.

JD - Product Development
Profile Design | FIST Certified | Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter | Find a Dealer
Quote Reply
Re: Ozero vs. Ozero TT [JD@ProfileTech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks JD.

I got the TT on order at my shop.

Since I have the Cane Creek aero brakes, the fact that it had the cable slot at the front was a tie breaker.
Quote Reply