Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ornot cycling clothing.. input?
Quote | Reply
Anyone out there wearing their kits? Good looking and not smattered with logos. Fit? Durability?

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Re: Ornot cycling clothing.. input? [boilerup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I own two of their short sleeve jerseys and two pairs of socks. Huge fan of the look and the prices are reasonable. You're not going to get Rapha quality but they get the job done well. My only gripe is the durability of the socks - they are showing signs of wear at the toes after a season of wearing them two times a month, at most. They're still totally functional and don't have any holes yet, but I'd be surprised if I got another full season out of them. However, for $15/pair, I'm not too upset. I *almost* wish Houston winter was longer so I could justify getting some of their cold weather kit.

I'm 6'-0" and 155 lbs with a 37" chest and 30" waist. The small jersey fits tight but I can get a base layer under it without issue.

Support cancer research with the world's longest annual charity bike ride.
Texas 4000 for Cancer
Austin, TX to Anchorage, Alaska
http://texas4000.org/
Quote Reply
Re: Ornot cycling clothing.. input? [santino314] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for input. Do you think you could wear a M jersey? We are essentially the same size. I was thinking M jersey for me.

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A medium would be looser.

Support cancer research with the world's longest annual charity bike ride.
Texas 4000 for Cancer
Austin, TX to Anchorage, Alaska
http://texas4000.org/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for more input from the west coast crowd...

Quote Reply