Looking for the least restrictive suit in the shoulders I can find

The alpha is for far strongers swimmers than I

Wiggle is selling for 700 , ' bargain ' compared to the usual 900

Fancy the Roka maverick but it's even more pricey

Many thx
Quote Reply
Re: Orca predator [UKINNY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not sure my post will be a whole lot of help sorry (for two reasons) but here goes ... lol

I have the older red sleeved rs1 predator.

It's the only swim wet suit I have had so my comparison list is nil ...

What I can say is that I hate anything restrictive on my body and I was very aprehensive on having to buy something to swim in that was potentially going to restrict me and / or hinder my style etc.

I only ended up with the predator as it was offered to me by a friend having only had single use and was a great price. The size (on paper) was spot on for me and he let me use it before parting with cash etc.

My fears were unfounded. As soon as I was in the water with it it felt great i.e. Other than the support, I didn't know it was there. I find swimming open water way more enjoyable than in the pool so maybe that sways my opinion, but distance for distance, I seem to be less fatigued when I swim outdoors - certainly not the slightly 'restrictive' experience I expected :-)

Based on your user name I guess you may be in the uk ? If so, I have seen some great deals flash up on those annoying Google adverts for the rs1. There's no way I would be paying rrp on any wetsuit, the other half would kill me ... lol

WD :-)
Quote Reply