Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ohio State Tri Fit Challenge
Quote | Reply
Anyone ever do this event?

I hear you finish on the 50 yard line of Ohio Stadium and the transition is in the stadium as well.

Looking for some feedback...
Quote Reply
Re: Ohio State Tri Fit Challenge [mdiet22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did it last year and loved it. Slight bias disclaimer - I went to Ohio State for undergrad and grad school, lived downtown for almost seven years, am from the area, and a huge Buckeye fan. So getting to run my bike into T2 down the ramp the band comes in on, racking it on the field, running around campus for the 10k, and finishing on the 50 yard line with family watching in the stands was awesome.

As for the course...two loop swim wasn't bad. The stretch of the bike course on Kenny -- unless it was fixed in the last 12 months -- sucks and will rattle you. Otherwise it's a good course. The run is pretty flat around campus.

If you try to find previous results online, good luck. For whatever reason, Greenswell takes them down (or makes them impossible to find). Perhaps Craig from Greenswell will post a link!
Quote Reply
Re: Ohio State Tri Fit Challenge [Dave79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone else have an experience at this race. Looking for some feedback. How many competitors raced the sprint race?
Quote Reply
Re: Ohio State Tri Fit Challenge [mdiet22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy to offer any feedback on any aspect of the race.

Also, just curious what the number of last years sprint racers has to do with this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Ohio State Tri Fit Challenge [Dave79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just trying to see how big an event it is?
Quote Reply