Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler)
Quote | Reply
45 minutes to go and a quick update from Hector Fernandez.

It is hotter than yesterday and both the Americans and the Canadians are sporting cooling vests.

H
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The trainer is set up! Nothing like a little motivation to get the legs spinning.

GO SIMON!

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You friggin traitor!

Ok, I'm rooting for him too, that kid is too cute.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What channel is it on, guys?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Online, nbcolympics.com

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Totally confused here in Pittsburgh. Two different parts of the NBC website say conflicting things as to when the men's gig is going to be shown on TV. One section says tonight at 10 pm, another says tomorrow morning. Also, there has been no mention of it as "coming up" on the live broadcast so far. What gives?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [breichjr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have it listed as coming up at 10pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How you get now? Mine says at 10 eastern it starts

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Post deleted by majorminor [ In reply to ]
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait until 10pm. There will be a link
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, figured out how to watch live from the west coast. Smile

Dave

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crap, I hope I don't lose power.

Stupid tropical storm.

---
Fragile time can't be laid to rest. Fragile time can lead you to the grave or fragile time can start eternity. -Norma Jean
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [breichjr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha...I was thinking of you poor bastards down there last nite during the womens race. Up here CBC showed almost the whole thing live and when I flicked over to NBC from time to time all I ever saw was gymnastics. Hope you see it live tonite
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [majorminor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I have a comcastic broadband connection but will probably wait until tomorrow morning to watch it on the big screen.... Off for a late night run, g'night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
45 minutes to go and a quick update from Hector Fernandez.

It is hotter than yesterday and both the Americans and the Canadians are sporting cooling vests.

H

Bring on the heat.Fry the field and watch the carnage unfold.

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bring on the heat.Fry the field and watch the carnage unfold.[/reply]
Ha ha...No doubt!
However, I'm hoping for a little closer of a race than that that happened between Snowsill and Fernandez yesterday.....Nothing like an all out grimacing hammer fest on the run after a draft legal mini Tour de France.. ;-)

Goooo Simon!!! :-)

Whooot!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Third Ironman = Ironman Florida in 2010
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok... popcorn, big bottle of water, some home made cookies and a glass of milk ready on the fridge and yes phone ringer off...

Gomez is the man today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Every morning a gazelle wakes up knowing, it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...
Every morning a lion wakes up knowing it must outwit and outrun (at least) the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death...
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better start running.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for Whitfield!!! GO CANADA!

Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who do you guys think gets an edge with hotter conditions? I read Whitfield's blogs about their heat training sessions... didn't look fun, but maybe it'll pay off.

---
Fragile time can't be laid to rest. Fragile time can lead you to the grave or fragile time can start eternity. -Norma Jean
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [ddakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I even just shaved my head so I feel smooth and fast. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ToombA!

------------------------------
Jack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just your head? Smile

Dave

Quote Reply
Post deleted by majorminor [ In reply to ]
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you want me to go for Matt Reed to balance out Jodi going for Simon?? ... would you feel better??

http://j-motrilife.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"nothing more breathtaking than a shorn..." Dr. Evil

Yes, I shave my legs. Yes, I am comfortable with this. I am enlightened.
Last edited by: bloomers: Aug 18, 08 18:54
Quote Reply

Prev Next