Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OFFICIAL MACHINE THREAD - (see if this works)
Quote | Reply
Let's be honest - we all go to bed dreaming of that superbike. We wake up sometimes still dreaming of that superbike and then roll over to see, not the bike, but the wife or the husband. Then to rub salt in the wound - we have to go to work after that. We do not want to tell the wife or the husband we dream of waking up next to that sleek, sexy, shiny, deep rimmed, speed machine. We do not want to tell them how we dream of just putting it in the living room so when we are in our skippies watching TV - we can just look over at it and smile. No - we certainly do not want to tell our significant other how nice it is to ride it really hard and get it all dirty, damp, and hot then go home and give it a good scrub down. Now - sometimes - at work, you sneak a look at a few fast rigs. Sometimes WAY out of your price range but you look any way with a little school girl smile on your face. But alas, you get home, and kiss the wife or husband, and have to settle with just that. Someone that loves you endlessly and someone who may have your children - rather than a spawn of number 88 Dale that just crawled out from the 10th circle of Dante's hell that is reserved for the fastest of the fast.

HOWEVER; whenever someone has these "post your bike picture" threads, they usually get cluttered with discussions and comments, etc. It becomes hard to simply find bike pictures - the pictures you like to keep on your computer but not tell your partner about. You know what I mean ;-) that Trek or that P5. The one with the 90 deep dish in front and the big ol hunker of a disc in the back. That's right - the good stuff.

SO - just post pictures of your "other ride" (the bike - not the wife or husband) on this thread - if you have a question for someone, or a comment, just message them privately. Lets see if we can get this thread with just pages and pages of bike pictures with no discussions - no one ever looks at a dirty magazine and wants to read the articles (by dirty magazine - I mean a triathlon, running, or cycling mag - you dirty minded individuals who thought something else). You may want to learn the Alt + Tab on the keyboard so you can quickly switch screens so your boss or wife does not see what you are scrolling through.

(I am getting a new bike - so I am just a swimmer and runner at the moment)
(and yes - I am at work)

BEGIN!
Last edited by: ou8acracker2: Sep 1, 15 6:44
Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL MACHINE THREAD - (see if this works) [ou8acracker2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL MACHINE THREAD - (see if this works) [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL MACHINE THREAD - (see if this works) [ou8acracker2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Developing aero, fit and other fun stuff at Red is Faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL MACHINE THREAD - (see if this works) [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
(Skippies is the only picture that has worked so far...the rest have not - just me?)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ou8acracker2 wrote:
(Skippies is the only picture that has worked so far...the rest have not - just me?)

I see em

Trek Cervelo tied, 2-2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply