Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nutritional Review: Kramp Krusher

These are chews. Like Clif Shot Bloks or GU Chomps. Everybody's got them for sale; seems like a nice delivery system. Kramp Krusher chews are very salty, and very tart. I've got my own "pet hope" about these. I'm looking for a product to give me the neuro shock that pickle juice provides (in case of a cramp), but, without having to carry pickle juice around with me. Note that this isn't the claim of this product, this is just a product I've got an eye out for. I haven't been in the situation where I can test my "hope" for Kramp Krusher, just, the taste is dynamic enough to give me that hope.

So, what I'm writing about isn't really not the point of the test. The point is whatever you, the user, think the point is, after having read what the product is supposed to do, and after having tried the product. Here are the test parameters:

- Test period is 2 Weeks of training (and racing if you've got a race during test period) using Kramp Krusher.
- Each test subject will get 24 bags that should last you at least 7 days of full training.
- Must eat 5 pieces of Kramp Krushers before you commence a workout.
- Also, 5 pieces each 45min-1hr during training or racing.
- Can't be sponsored by another nutrition companies and Kramp Krusher will make the final determination of who it wants in its cohort.
- U.S.-based only for this test.
- After you get the product, and after the test period, I'll commence a thread specific to THIS product, and you'll post your review.

Here are more details on product use. Signal your interest by posting to this thread.

Standard Nutritional Review Disclaimer: We offer you NO warranty about ANY product. It's up to you to perform whatever due diligence you want. For example, our science editor Jonathan Toker wrote some time back about lab accreditation. You might want to inquire of any manufacturer about the lab where the product is made. Or about the ingredients. Your choice. I'm going to add this disclaimer before every one of these User Reviews.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Re: Nutritional Review: Kramp Krusher [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

Consider me interested. It's starting to warm up and the last thing I want is a cramp (or Kramp) to derail a race or long training session.

Interested.

Interested! As a chronic cramper, I have the same hope as you as far as a replacement for pickle juice.

http://trainingwheelsrequired.wordpress.com
@KellyNCollier

I am interested.

Re: Nutritional Review: Kramp Krusher [proton23] [ In reply to ]

Interested. Cramping has become and issue recently!

Re: Nutritional Review: Kramp Krusher [Krunner] [ In reply to ]

Kronic Kramper here. I would give them and try post my feedback. Thanks.

interested

Very interested - I sometimes cramp just reading an intense thread in the forums.

-Keith

Re: Nutritional Review: Kramp Krusher [Keith A] [ In reply to ]

"I sometimes cramp just reading an intense thread in the forums."

me too. i've been locked up for a week trying to figure out what lane i should be riding in next time i'm on PCH. or hwy 1. or whatever it is you call it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

i would be interested!!
pharmacist it it get me too

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO

Interested as well. Used to writing up reviews and messing with levels of salt and sugars.