Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IRONwolf wrote:
I wouldnt worry about it. People piss on each other all the time...directly, nothing bad happens. I sharted in the pool once, that sucked but I hopped like 2 lanes over before anybody noticed and the lifeguards blamed it on this girl.

Hilarious! I love this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [Atak Kat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
R. Kelly would love this thread...
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [PrincessofPain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I teach in the pool so I spend hours a day in it, and have never peed in it. I pee on my bike, while running, kayaking a few times, and probably some more I've forgotten, in those situations it's all about the logistics challenge, peeing in the pool is just too easy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.onelesshiker.com
http://www.twitch.tv/1horsepower
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IRONwolf wrote:
I wouldnt worry about it. People piss on each other all the time...directly, nothing bad happens. I sharted in the pool once, that sucked but I hopped like 2 lanes over before anybody noticed and the lifeguards blamed it on this girl.

yeah that would be funny.......unlike the dickhead that thought it would be "ok" to blow huge snot rockets at the lane end, on a very busy weekday evening (100+ in the pool complex)......good news, he won't be back anytime soon at my local rec centre, he might be swimming at your pool though :)
.........and who knew that the cute blonde lifeguard could yell and swear "that" loud as she kicked him out, making sure the whole place knew what was going on.

Pee....whatever.......anything that "floats" no thank you......cue the "Caddyshack" mars bar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X
If you run long enough....something is bound to happen
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [ktj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My daughters swim coach is big on the don't use peeing as an excuse to skip the worst part of the main set....
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [TriTrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blowing your nose in the pool got him kicked out... when your swimming and you blow bubbles out your nose... do you think the snot just magically stays in?
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [jaelinfunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaelinfunk wrote:
blowing your nose in the pool got him kicked out... when your swimming and you blow bubbles out your nose... do you think the snot just magically stays in?

If I read this correctly you either 1. Have no idea what a "snot rocket" is, or 2. are quite happy having a huge floating wad of green phlegm hit you in the face at the end of a lane.......either way enjoy this pic

Now, do you think its still ok ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X
If you run long enough....something is bound to happen
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [TriTrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
really doesn't bother me. I mean i swim in open water. stuff touches me all the time, i normally don't even bother to see what it is
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [Atak Kat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
unless you just started using beet juice .......... that might show up in the pool :)

Tim

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [HXB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HXB wrote:
Then I'll be lazy and immature and disrespectful like Phelps and Lochte and every other olympic swimmer thats ever lived, you're simply not making a case as to why the water should somehow be lab quality pure H2O, I bet the air you breathe has more contaminants and harmful biological agents than a pool after mommy and me class. By your logic, you shouldn't be driving a car, given we know it causes pollution and bad air quality yet you do it anyway, isn't that lazy, immature and disrespectful?

Thumbs up. Driving sucks. I keep the recirculate function on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speed Concept 9 (race)
Madone 5 (training)
Trek 1000 (rain/snow/sleet/monsoon)
Quote Reply
Re: Nothing Wrong With Peeing In The Pool [TimAndrus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimAndrus wrote:
unless you just started using beet juice .......... that might show up in the pool :)

Tim

ahh, so that's the infamous "red dye indicator"!
Quote Reply

Prev Next