Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nissan Frontier King Cab bike fit
Quote | Reply
Does anybody know if (how) a Cervelo P3 can fit behind the seats of a nissan king cab?
I am planning to get the fork mounts for the bed, but I was wondering if it would fit in the cab for protection.
Quote Reply
Re: Nissan Frontier King Cab bike fit [Weimjagd1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might be able to pull it off if you take off the front wheel, shove the front seat forward and lay it down with the release on the 'shoulder' of the seat to make room for the aerobars.

I had a king cab Frontier for seven years, great trucks
Quote Reply
Re: Nissan Frontier King Cab bike fit [FlyingScot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, I was figuring on pulling the front wheel.
It is good to hear that you liked the truck also.
They really seem like a quality no frills reliable vehicle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW, I'm able to get my NP3 (size 45) into the back of my Tacoma extended cab by taking the front wheel off and turning the bars sideways. Stands up, resting against the back of the cab, without having to move the passenger seat.

I took my bike to car dealers when we got the truck, and the passenger car, to make sure it would fit inside. ;-)

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Last edited by: Tri3: Feb 17, 17 9:36
Quote Reply
Re: Nissan Frontier King Cab bike fit [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HA!
I was gonna do that also...but figured I'd ask first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got mine new in 07 and it saw me through 141k mi of college and 5 job relocations. Only non-PM work it needed was a coil that went out at about the 130k mi mark.

Wish it was offered with a front bench seat/column shifter, but that's about my only gripe with it!
Quote Reply
Re: Nissan Frontier King Cab bike fit [FlyingScot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I highly recommend a bed cover, I had one installed on my Nissan Frontier and used rubber matts in the back and laid the bikes down with a comforter on top of one and another laid on top. The cover locked and protected the bikes from weather and saved on gas. Also able to put lots of luggage, etc in the bed and leave it overnight without worrying about it getting stolen. Bed cover will match the paint of your truck and looks great.
Quote Reply
Re: Nissan Frontier King Cab bike fit [tri3ba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is something I did not think about, but is a very good idea.
Thank you.
Quote Reply