Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ninja bike case in Camo
Quote | Reply
Last month I went shopping for bike cases. I narrowed it down to the Hen House and the Ninja. I chose the latter because it looked like it would have an easier time passing the airlines measurement criteria. The requirement, with the Hen House, to kind of control exactly how the case was measured, seemed problematic. A charm of the Hen House tho, was that they'd make it in camo, and me being retired military, that's a good fit. Airline types routinely cut military types some slack these days because the pace that they're being dragged from one corner of the world to another, often with their possessions on their back, has been soul-crushing.

When I ordered the Ninja, I asked them if there was any way they could do it in camo. I was pretty sure that the answer was "no" because, stating the obvious, they were sure to have a huge amount of time and energy associated with the material of choice and the supply-chain that provided it. But, I figured, "what the hell, I might as well ask".

Today they sent me an email saying they shipped my Ninja. And it's in camo. That is damned cool.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Ninja bike case in Camo [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RLTW!
Quote Reply