Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New epic race in Whistler! Who's signing up? It's on.
Quote | Reply
This race looks quite challenging but I'm always up for a new format with a few twists? Game on.

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: New epic race in Whistler! Who's signing up? It's on. [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: New epic race in Whistler! Who's signing up? It's on. [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So glad I saw this before it's gone!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
grow up. seriously!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love it.
Can we buy t shirts !

"There may be men that can beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." Steve Prefontane
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've indicated the Chip Drop Off location from 2013. It was moved from there to T2 this year to avoid losing the chip altogether.

Sylvan Smyth | http://www.sportstats.asia | sylvan@sportstats.asia | Starvas
Quote Reply
Re: New epic race in Whistler! Who's signing up? It's on. [sylvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL...you guys need to start a wall of shame at sportstats HQ.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Impressive
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sometimes I really love the sense of humor on these forums.
Quote Reply